Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday again already?

Spent another great afternoon at our local homeschool play group, though Em only had one other boy to play with. Still thrilled that it's otherwise working out well with our weekly schedule.

Before we left, we squoze in a quick math worksheet and a grammar lesson to at least do something educational. On the way home, we ended up taking a short "field trip" to the book store which was fun for everyone. I got fancy coffee. 'nuff said.

She wrote a new haiku poem when we got home, and did an illustration for it. So I am somewhat fine with our academics for the day.

I'm also toying with the idea of publishing a Pagan kid's cookbook. Of course, I need a new project like another hole in my head. We'll see where that goes....


No comments:

Post a Comment